Other 'Charms' asking for Pix of you

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Other 'Charms' asking for Pix of you

Postby RavenCharm » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:02 am

Has this ever occurred to any of you?

I was emailed this week by another 'Charm' and I did verify the email address, which was the same as the one on the site she was using.

The content of the email was asking for open wide spread leg pictures which she would then be giving to her husband for a birthday present!

I immediately thought it was a fake or a spoof but then got another email denying this and saying its what 'she really wanted for him'.

I found it absolutely shocking to be fair that this 'model' would ask this. let's face it, it was probably the husband asking for pics.

I will not be disclosing who it was but it was someone else on SC3.

Has anyone else had anything similar occur.

Not distressing just f***ing bizarre.

Thanks
RavenCharm
Charm

Re: Other 'Charms' asking for Pix of you

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:42 am

Yeah, it was probably the husband asking using her email address. The husband may be the one in charge of "her" email address.......
I believe if it was legit, the charm would just purchase a membership and give her husband the password.
But if it's the husband and he's not wanting his wife/girlfriend charm to know about it, he's pretending to be her and if he controls the email address and the charms site, then she wouldn't know.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby martinae » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:02 am

Ok.. not cool if someone was impersonating someone else..

But i do have a question.. do charms share ideas for pgoto sets? Just curious on how that works.
martinae
SC Fan

Postby RavenCharm » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:14 pm

martinae wrote:Ok.. not cool if someone was impersonating someone else..

But i do have a question.. do charms share ideas for pgoto sets? Just curious on how that works.

I don't, its easy to see what works and doesn't work, you do not need to discuss it to get a fresh idea for yourself.
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby RavenCharm » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:15 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Yeah, it was probably the husband asking using her email address. The husband may be the one in charge of "her" email address.......
I believe if it was legit, the charm would just purchase a membership and give her husband the password.
But if it's the husband and he's not wanting his wife/girlfriend charm to know about it, he's pretending to be her and if he controls the email address and the charms site, then she wouldn't know.

I agree, just was a bit strange. Not heard anything back again would you believe!
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby martinae » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:25 pm

I was more on the lines of lighting tricks, camera settings shooting tips.. then again if you have a good photographer.. those take care of themselves...
martinae
SC Fan

Postby SexyRicki » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:22 am

Wow... very strange. I have been on here for 10 years and no one has ever done such a weird request.

Although I have had army guys want free pics sent to them. I only did that once. Ppl don't get free stuff from me.

Plus, if 'they' wanted to see ur pics they could pay for the month and get to see them all. Support one another by paying for peoples sets if u want to view. Nothing is free.

SexyRicki
sexyrickiSC1
Sexy [color=#BF0000]Ricki[/color]
sexyrickiSC1
SexyRicki
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:06 pm

Whew... That would be a big no and a block from me! Buy a membership and support a fellow Charm. That simple. I did not get the email, but I would have reported it right away. Just saying.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Return to Off Topic