How is everyone doing with COVID?

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

How is everyone doing with COVID?

Postby alaya sc3 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:26 pm

Just curious how everyone is doing mid August as I am
in Florida and our numbers are finally coming down, praise Jesus~

Anyone else feeling stuck in the house and over the masks?
I have to gear up for work in healthcare so I am in a gown, mask, face mask
and gloves for work and hate that I have to wear them out of work~

I hope you all are well
much love
alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: How is everyone doing with COVID?

Postby peteisme » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Much love and respect to you, Alaya, for working in the healthcare industry during these crazy times (my mom was a nurse for over 40 years, so you all are very special people in my book). We live in the Tampa area, just north of downtown, and it's pretty scary to see so many people not taking this stuff as seriously as they should be. My wife and I are considered high-risk (we are both diabetics and cancer survivors), so we limit our trips away from the house to about once a week. We're dealing with it as best we can, but I've been stuck working from home for five months now, and I really miss the daily interactions with my coworkers and the people I support at work.

Your site, and those of many other Charms are one of the pleasant diversions that help me keep my sanity. Please keep yourself and your family safe.

Pete
peteisme
SC Fan

Postby alaya sc3 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:35 pm

thank you So very much Pete for the lovely reply and God bless your mother. It really is a
trying time to be in healthcare but my patients make it all worth it. You and your wife
stay safe because of those underlying conditions you really need to be very cautious.

all will wind down and get back to normal soon I pray, until then you have us fabulous
charms to keep you busy~ is there anything you would like to see?

much love and be safe
Katie
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Postby sweetsexymama » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:29 pm

Trying to cope. Hubby lost his job with this stuff going on plus 75 other people. Ready for normal again
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby tantalizingjoySC3 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:09 pm

We are doing great here in Michigan. Can't wait to be able to do so much more. Love to play and love to get out.
tantalizingjoySC3
Charm

Postby SexyRicki » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:51 am

I think we are all holding on as the 2nd wave comes crashing in. In Toronto, the young people are at the beach having parties and not caring if they get sick.

One father who almost died because his son attended a party with no mask n passed on the virus to his family, shamed him on tv. I say good for u dad. My kids are home and we r no going out anywhere anytime soon.

Stay smart! Stay safe! Stay home!

SexyRicki
sexyrickiSC1
Sexy [color=#BF0000]Ricki[/color]
sexyrickiSC1
SexyRicki
Charm

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Doing ok here, I have not been in a store since March. I get out for a walk in a local park
if its quiet. Being I am 74 with some medical problems I have to be careful. A few heart attacks
and I survived, but Covid not so sure if I would make it through that. So I am being a home body for awhile
longer. Once the vaccine is available I will be on the line for it. HUGS all and stay safe. Alexus Lin
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby SandraSC2 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:48 pm

Had it in July and resumed normal life after that. Thankfully it was no different than the flu with the added no taste or smell for me. Wishing everyone the best!
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby roxeerobinson » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:52 pm

The one thing I like about covid is I am getting more sexy photos done so I can post them for you
roxeerobinson
Charm

Return to Off Topic