Please vote!

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Please vote!

Postby martinae » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:45 am

To everyone in the us today.. please take part and vote!!! It nat not feel like it at times but it is vitally important to exercise your rights! I dint care who you vote for irv what platforms you support.. just as long as you have been to the polls today!

Thsnks to all those who already have!
martinae
SC Fan

Re: Please vote!

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:28 am

I agree get out and vote.....I worked for the government (DDOC) and spent time in many foreign countries, where people could not vote, were told who to vote for, were afraid to vote, and sometimes died to exercise their that right.

I disagree on this part, I do care who you vote for. I will not tell you who to vote for, I will tell you not to vote for either candidate, do not vote for yourself, vote for your children, grandchildren, and their children and grandkids. This election is about the future, their futures. I will be 60 years old in a month or so. I am guardian for two young girls, that I consider my grandkids. I want them and their children to have futures. As we are going now I am glad I will not see the world in 20, 50, 100 years.

From day 1 since God or The Big Bang ( your choice) created this place, one thing has been constant and that is change. Everything around us changes constantly. We have learned for eons to change and adapt with those changes. We must to survive continue to change and adapt, yet one side would prefer to go backward, rather than forward, and that will be disasterous for mankind.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:19 am

DDDVIOUS-

my point is that i dont want to say to anyone that they should vote for any one candidate.. i want them to make informed decisions... i have a great deal of respect for you raising your grand daughters... people need to do their research and vite on that. For example i can't say that any candidate for any office matches my views exactly. Some are better than others though.

Most importantly you are right.. this is something we have in the US that many places dont... and too many here take for granted...
martinae
SC Fan

Postby SandraSC2 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:48 pm

Can we still vote? lol jk
SandraSC2
Charm

Return to Off Topic