Southern Charm Sex Dolls

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Southern Charm Sex Dolls

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:19 pm

Just saw a documentary about Abyss Creations, makers of the most realistic sex dolls on the market. They are making them with personalities now, and can for an extra fee make the doll almost exactly to your facial feature needs. In a few years they will be able to create almost a clone of a female using digital and enhanced imagery. The show said they will not do celebrities , children, or animals.

So I have questions for the charms and for the fans.... For the charms how would you feel if a fan of yours asked your permission to have a sex doll created after you? Would you agree to it? Would you sign an agreement with the makers of the dolls to market your likeness as a doll? Would you want a doll of yourself, would your partner or spouse? What a great gift for the man who has everything!!!!!!

For you fans, if you could get one of these dolls made of your favorite charm, would you, and which charm would you chose? Money no object.

They are pricey . One that looks face and figure at least in my eyes like a young nubile Petra Daniels the JY-171-H is about 1980 dollars and has similar measurements. Prices start roughly around 1000 and some go into around the 3200 dollar area. To expensive for me, but I know if I hit the lottery, I would have a harem full just to show them off....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: Southern Charm Sex Dolls

Postby PetraDaniels » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:34 am

oh my ,, what a trip that would be..yes not cheap but i have had my face done in sculpture and body..
i love this
idea of a sex doll
but the charm would have to have license and make a lot from it

not to take you off
your initial idea
cool
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby PetraDaniels » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:36 am

i dont know why i never saw this post until now..xx
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:50 am

PetraDaniels wrote:i dont know why i never saw this post until now..xx

I just put the topic up yesterday, you were spot on in noticing......
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby PetraDaniels » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:45 am

i thought i saw 2018
xxx
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:49 am

DDDVIOAUS wrote:
So I have questions for the charms and for the fans.... For the charms how would you feel if a fan of yours asked your permission to have a sex doll created after you?
I'd be flattered, as would any woman...........

Would you agree to it? Would you sign an agreement with the makers of the dolls to market your likeness as a doll?
No, I wouldn't agree. And I wouldn't sign anything to be marketed. To have a website of this nature isn't something to do on the spur of the moment. It has lasting effects. The web is forever. And I know charms who have quit/retired, and even passed away........but on the web they still live on. Their bodies forever frozen in time, cyber time. Photos and videos can be printed, saved, downloaded, uploaded......they never expire. Until the interest fades, and new replaces the old.
When I decide to put away the cameras, the vibrators, the heels, the pushup bras, stockings and vinyl, I really don't want to be around past my time. I know that Serena may go on without me, for awhile at least. And I'm ok with that fact. Because interest will fade, new will replace old.

But a doll? No, I wouldn't be comfortable with that at all.

Would you want a doll of yourself, would your partner or spouse? What a great gift for the man who has everything!!!!!!

I wouldn't want a doll of myself, no way. Like alot of women, I'm not happy with my body. I definitely don't want a life size double to remind me of that :-)
I don't think my husband would want one either. We've got each other, and have for almost 42 years now. He knew me as a teenager, through my 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's. He's seen my body change, my hair gray, my skin wrinkle, my curves grow......so which "me" would he want? And a doll of me now, would be so very different of a doll of me in the future. Fast fwd then......I would be quite pissed if he preferred a younger "serena" over the older one :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby PetraDaniels » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:50 pm

i would rather a painting of me, or such
i have so many photos, esp since i started acting in tv.theatre,and film, very young
i enjoy seeing my young photos
its wierd to feel like i look like that in my mind! but actually dont hahah!

when i "expire" as my dad used to say
since i dont have kids, the only thing i have left on the planet
are my pics, music,published writings,and videos..
i am glad i can live on that way,and have made good memories for people
who bought them

i dont think a doll would ever get the likeness of the real person
in a way its kind of strange..

and i saw a fantastic stand up on netflix
where she had one of her and brought it out at the end of the show
it still wasnt perfect.
(Whitney Cummings ) thats her real name!
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby Sc_Abigail » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:53 pm

I wouldnt have a problem with that , but i would expect to be compensated in some way, maybe put a credit card slot on it somewhere and charge for the experience =))
Sc_Abigail
SC Fan

Postby Redhotriannon » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:29 pm

This sounds like a very sexy idea for a christmas present to a lover.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:18 am

LOL I can just imagine my husbands face if I gave him a sex doll of me. he would be as creeped out as I would be lol
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:37 pm

Thank you to all the ladies for the great answers. I was impressed by all the answers. I think it would be creepy looking at one of these dolls to begin with, must less when you are having sex with one. My first wife would sometimes during sex, just flail her opens open and say I am dead, and look at the ceiling... still wanting me to continue...well that was creepy enough...but an actual person like doll that just laid there? Ugh no thanks.

I liked Sultry Serena said about being pissed if her husband eventually prefer a younger doll version of her to the real her. I doubt that would happen, but I understand her point.

Thank you all for answering.....it was nice to get a female perspective.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby SexyRicki » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:47 am

Do me..... I would never have to say that again as it would be a daily thing that I just knew.... Somewhere, someone would be getting to enjoy my curves and take me for a ride.

I love the idea. Just let me know when u r ready. I would love to see the end result.

Sexy Ricki
sexyrickiSC1
Sexy [color=#BF0000]Ricki[/color]
sexyrickiSC1
SexyRicki
Charm

Postby noface » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:12 pm

As much as a doll with the total attributes of sexyricki would get me going, I can't think of any way it could wrap it's thighs around my face and be as wonderful as the original! :)
noface
SC Fan

Postby CamGirlKittenSC3 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:51 pm

Okay, not only do I want one that looks just like me for content, but I want to sell them to customers too. Love the idea.
----------------
CamGirlKitten, A Vixen Distraction
http://www.QueenOfCascadia.com
CamGirlKittenSC3
Charm

Return to Off Topic