chat GPT??

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

chat GPT??

Postby alaya sc3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:55 pm

hey my friends,

this is such a new and crazy new program. I have been playing with it to write some stories and omg does it really work!
I know it is the wave of the future but it is still kind of scary knowning that a computer can write with such
passion and so thought provoking.

what are your ideas on it? and what do you use it for?

alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: chat GPT??

Postby Roxieswings » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:54 pm

My husband plays around with it. He uses it to write policies at work, ideas for side hustles and just different things.
Roxieswings
Charm

Postby VixenSC2 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:02 pm

alaya sc3 wrote:hey my friends,

this is such a new and crazy new program. I have been playing with it to write some stories and omg does it really work!
I know it is the wave of the future but it is still kind of scary knowning that a computer can write with such
passion and so thought provoking.

what are your ideas on it? and what do you use it for?

alaya sc3

Its not that hard, most information from romance has bee out there since humans started drawing on walls and the AI has access to it, just needs prompts and its away. As for way of the future, is just a phase, we still haven't invented a tin opener a Cat can use.
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby alaya sc3 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:43 pm

Thank you both for your replies, and I find it so interesting that you can write policies for work, handbooks, and so much more. ChatGPT has definitely changed our world.

AlayaSC3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Return to Off Topic