Best sex memories - from 18 on...

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Re: Best sex memories - from 18 on...

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:54 pm

My favorite sexual memory is from the night I got pregnant.......waaaaaaaaaay back when I was 18 and a newlywed.

I should have known I was kinky :D :D

We were camping with some friends. (guy and his wife) And we were all four sleeping in the same small tent.
Him/Her/ Me/My husband lined up like sardines in our sleeping bags laying in that small tent.
My husband and I were newlyweds, having been married only a month or so.
It was really late when we all decided to crawl in the tent and get some sleep??????
No way..........I'm not tired, I'm horny!
The tent was really dark inside. And I figured our friends were fast asleep. So very quietly, I reach down and softly grab ahold of my husbands cock and begin to give him a slow handjob.......trying to keep it quiet and contain the russling of the sleeping bags. He's instantly hard! He turns towards me and pulls my sleeping back down to my waist and raises my tee shirt that I was sleeping in. It's so chilly in that tent that my nipples got instantly hard with goosebumps. Now I'm really getting turned on! Our friends are just INCHES from us! And my husband and I can't contain ourselves! We're going at it like......NEWLYWEDS......lol Before I knew it, my husband had pulled my panties off and tossed them aside...........
and that's where it gets funny.
Cuz when he tossed my wet panties aside........he tossed them in the direction of our male friend. Who had been laying there listening to us while pretending to be asleep. UNTIL my wet panties landed square across his face!
The next thing we know, his wife had turned on the flashlight and was cracking up. My husband is ontop of me fucking me like crazy and the flashlight lights up the tent and we are soooooooooooooo BUSTED! But our friend sits up and slowly removes my wet panties from his face and that did it........we're laughing our asses off while we're still........ummm......connected!!

It didn't ruin a thing though. We had our laugh and the flashlight was turned off. Then we hear our friends going at it now too!
The really funny thing is that SHE got pregnant that night too! :D :D :D :D

I still have a thing about outdoor sex........it still turns me on like nothing else! :D

Maybe later I'll tell about the night I lost my virginity ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby IzzyCharm » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:30 am

Oddly enough most of mine involve people who's names I don't really remember. One chick in Vegas wanted her first gir/girl tryst. So I said ok. She had dark hair and dark eyes (just in case she ever comes up missing). So anyway I pulled out my massive cock and started to fuck her doggy-style. I pulled her hair and said "what's my name" this stupid bitch said IZZYCHARM.COM *sigh* Kinda killed the mood but I think the people next door heard so eh free advertising.
Nylon Lust

<3 Izzy
http://www.IzzySC1.com
IzzyCharm
Charm

Postby Jorja SC3 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 pm

ROFL I fucking love you, Iz. AND your giant wang. :lol:
Never underestimate the lubrication potential of tears.

Jorja- Something ain't right with that girl.

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Jorja SC3
SC Fan

Return to Off Topic