THONG THURSDAY!!!

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

THONG THURSDAY!!!

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:40 am

No need to go to Twitter for your #thongthursday fix when we have some of the sexiest ladies in the world RIGHT HERE! Come on ladies... join me in showing off those thongs. Lets see if we can make a proper THONG THURSDAY tribute!

ilpreview811.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
★ 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Re: THONG THURSDAY!!!

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Sounds like fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby noface » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Damn...now if I could get you to follow up with me for a 'facesitting Friday' I'd be in heaven :)
noface
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Face sitting and smothering are really close to the same thing. Plus they aren't easy to have a lot of (enough to post a new picture every week) like thongs and heels are.

What are the normal ones, Lace? I know I see the posts on Twitter and Facebook a lot.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby noface » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 am

I know, but I love seeing the ones that you DO end up having on ;)
Actually facesitting is more of the ass covering the face and smother can be more of the face being smothered in a scissors lock between the thighs but I can see where it may be hard to do a lot of the shots unless you have the victim right there to do the sets with. Wish I could help out on some :) You'd be surprised tho at the amount of varieties of facescissors that can be applied (as I've been in quite a vast array myself and still end up caught in different ones each time) and the facesitting can go to a lot of fun variations as well!!
Anyway, I thought there were some fun play-offs on the names of the week and hope you liked the photoshop!
noface
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Unfortunately, noface, facesitting is something that (nude) is only allowed in our members area pictures as it doesn't meet our free-area guidelines. I do so love your deliciously naughty photoshopped pics of you smothered underneath me, but we have to keep them out of the forum because there's no age verification here. You are more than welcome to private message them to me!!

Kisses,
Lace
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:12 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:What are the normal ones, Lace? I know I see the posts on Twitter and Facebook a lot.

Hmmm... I know about these for sure:

Titty Tuesday
Wet Wednesday
Thong Thursday

But no reason we can't create our own for other days... any suggestions for Monday and Friday? How about Saturday/Sunday? It would be great if we could come up with some things that we all or at least most of us could participate in :)
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Throbber » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:No need to go to Twitter for your #thongthursday fix when we have some of the sexiest ladies in the world RIGHT HERE! Come on ladies... join me in showing off those thongs. Lets see if we can make a proper THONG THURSDAY tribute!

ilpreview811.jpg

No wonder you like thong Thursday--a world class ass like that deserves a thexy thong! As for suggestions: Sexed-up Saturdays would be just fine!
Throbber
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:30 pm

I also post FurryFriday FriskyFriday SexySaturday and SmokingSunday pics
Xandusk
Charm

Postby gman36 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:But no reason we can't create our own for other days... any suggestions for Monday and Friday? How about Saturday/Sunday? It would be great if we could come up with some things that we all or at least most of us could participate in :)[/size][/color][/i][/b]

How about MyjeansMonday? This is the first time I've been disappointed that no week day starts with a J or D.
Unless you speak French.
Denim Dimanche anyone?
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:54 pm

gman36 wrote:
Italian Lace SC4 wrote:But no reason we can't create our own for other days... any suggestions for Monday and Friday? How about Saturday/Sunday? It would be great if we could come up with some things that we all or at least most of us could participate in :)[/size][/color][/i][/b]

How about MyjeansMonday? This is the first time I've been disappointed that no week day starts with a J or D.
Unless you speak French.
Denim Dimanche anyone?

Ok one jeans pic for you this Sunday :)
Xandusk
Charm

Postby gman36 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Empress Xandusk, you have made life worth living :)
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am

Xandusk wrote:I also post FurryFriday FriskyFriday SexySaturday and SmokingSunday pics

I like the suggestions! Furry Friday I wouldn't be able to contribute much to, but I know a lot of ladies would so I think it would be great! I love the idea of Smoking Sunday, too. Xandusk, since it was your idea do you want to start a "Smoking Sunday" thread tomorrow? I'll contribute :)
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:30 am

ChrisC wrote:May I grab your booty Rosie and lace?

I can't speak for Rosie, but you're more than welcome to grab MY booty... as long as you give it a playful little spank, too ;)
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby noface » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:31 am

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:Unfortunately, noface, facesitting is something that (nude) is only allowed in our members area pictures as it doesn't meet our free-area guidelines. I do so love your deliciously naughty photoshopped pics of you smothered underneath me, but we have to keep them out of the forum because there's no age verification here. You are more than welcome to private message them to me!!

Kisses,
Lace

Sorry for the misunderstanding there Lace...thought I was okay as the pic of yours was on the preview pics and I thought I had covered enough of myself with your hair that it wouldn't be a problem. Your bod does drive me wild tho :)
noface
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:35 am

noface wrote:
Italian Lace SC4 wrote:Unfortunately, noface, facesitting is something that (nude) is only allowed in our members area pictures as it doesn't meet our free-area guidelines. I do so love your deliciously naughty photoshopped pics of you smothered underneath me, but we have to keep them out of the forum because there's no age verification here. You are more than welcome to private message them to me!!

Kisses,
Lace

Sorry for the misunderstanding there Lace...thought I was okay as the pic of yours was on the preview pics and I thought I had covered enough of myself with your hair that it wouldn't be a problem. Your bod does drive me wild tho :)

I can see where the confusion would be, but sexual acts or implied sexual acts are not allowed in the free areas. No worries, tho... how about I punish you with a good smothering? :twisted:
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby noface » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:04 am

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:
noface wrote:

Kisses,
Lace

I can see where the confusion would be, but sexual acts or implied sexual acts are not allowed in the free areas. No worries, tho... how about I punish you with a good smothering? :twisted: [/quote

MMMMMMMM...ANYtime!!! My face would go in there for the long haul and I'd take the punishment all day ;)
noface
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 am

Happy Thong Thursday! I hope this thread will start your Thursday out right! ;)

ilpreview848c.jpg
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Xandusk » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:44 am

Not going to lie, there's no thing under there. It's a good ass shot anyway :)

xa202x005.jpg
Xandusk
Charm

Postby Eva SC2 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 am

if only we could have the thong song play automatically when you open this thread...
Eva SC2
Charm

Next

Return to Off Topic