NEW VIDEO "It's All About the ASS!"

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

NEW VIDEO "It's All About the ASS!"

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 am

http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=2&model=sultryserena

It's All About The Ass!
Are you an "Ass Man"? This video is all about my ass! Curvy, plump, smooth and round! Aimed towards the camera, swaying ever so seductively, bending and stretching - I'll playfully tease you with my full round bare ass while wearing 6" heels & a lacey black thong...and my mini dress is pulled up to my waist! Then I'll peel that lacey thong out of my crack, slide it down my thighs, while parting my legs and pushing my big ass towards you! You can't help but see my smooth pussy peeking out between my plump ass cheeks as I continue to sway my hips! Video also includes wide spread shots as I lift one leg onto the counter, before finally laying on the floor with the camera positioned directly over me. Double dangling my heels, while laying on my tummy, the camera catches great views of my bare ass while I'm laying on the floor. 5:59 seconds means you get almost a full minute free!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: NEW VIDEO "It's All About the ASS!"

Postby lm443 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:29 pm

I am going to buy it right now, getting turned on thinking about how good you will look, it has got to be incredible! :D :D :D
lm443
SC Fan

Postby lm443 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 pm

The video is incredible, I knew it would be awesome but it is even better then that, WHAT A BUTT and LEGS YOU HAVE,so sexy, You are the greatest! :D :D :D
lm443
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm so glad you "enjoyed" it ;)
I just read your pm to me about it.......BIG KISSES to you!!! :)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to New Updates