Pegging a Volunteer!

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Pegging a Volunteer!

Postby BabyahSC4 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:13 pm

So there was a fan who would send me email everyday and beg to help on one of my video shoots. I felt sorry for him and invited him to watch a shoot. He was actually very helpful at the shoot and moved lights and help set up. I was doing a scene with a strap-on and it was supposed to be solo. He begged to be in the scene and for me to peg him. He wanted is so bed. I was like what tge fuck, why not. Well I had this huge dildoe strapon. I do not see how it actually fit up his ass. His eyes rolled around in his head and he shoot like a leaf! In the end I let him jackoff on my tits!
BabyahSC4
Charm

Re: Pegging a Volunteer!

Postby BabyahSC4 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:23 pm

Still looking for a fan to peg! Come on guys!
BabyahSC4
Charm

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:43 am

BabyahSC4 wrote:So there was a fan who would send me email everyday and beg to help on one of my video shoots. I felt sorry for him and invited him to watch a shoot. He was actually very helpful at the shoot and moved lights and help set up. I was doing a scene with a strap-on and it was supposed to be solo. He begged to be in the scene and for me to peg him. He wanted is so bed. I was like what tge fuck, why not. Well I had this huge dildoe strapon. I do not see how it actually fit up his ass. His eyes rolled around in his head and he shoot like a leaf! In the end I let him jackoff on my tits!

HOT
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Postby Holly » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:00 am

Sounds like a fun time!
Holly
Charm

Postby Christo » Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:44 am

I absolutely LOVE getting pegged but there are, uh, limits to what I can deal with back there. I had an Anilos prostate massager that I would often use and that got my pink pucker much more accepting, but I stopped using it as much before I met my wife. One night we were going hot and heavy and she was doing all sorts of slick things to my cock and balls and she gave me a look and stuck her finger inside me. Of course I went bananas and she LOVED that I was into that. Afterwards she asked if I would be willing to let her fuck me with a strap on and I nearly proposed to her on the spot. She bought a harness and a dildo that was mercifully short and slender, and the first time she lubed me up and DRILLED me I think she enjoyed it even more than me. And, my goodness, I enjoyed it a lot.

After a few months of backdoor fun I said that she could maybe go a little bit bigger, just a bit, and one night she confronted me with a curved purple dildo with a bulbous head that was designed to nudge the prostate in just the right way. Thing is, to my panicky eyes it looked like a telephone pole jutting up between her legs. I got on all fours and she got the dildo and my hole all lubed up and enthusiastically fingered my ass to prepare me for what was to come. But no matter how gently (or how ruthlessly) she tried to impale me, I just couldn't take it. It was like the anal version of "Goldilocks"--this one is too small, this one is too big. Eventually we settled on one that was juuuust right. Well, it's actually a tiny smidge too big but my wife likes the bleating moans of surrender I make when she's buries it in my ass.
Christo
SC Fan

Return to Erotic Stories