Mrs Leather SC3 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Individual Charm AMA Posts. Fans, this is the place to ask your favorite charms anything!

Re: Mrs Leather SC3 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:57 am

Oh sorry Tony! But if you will ask me such difficult questions!! xx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby 51thL0rd » Mon May 06, 2024 7:03 am

Of your many leather escapades Mrs L, is there one that stands out?
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:18 am

51thL0rd wrote:Of your many leather escapades Mrs L, is there one that stands out?

Ohhh! Good question! So many lol. The first one that springs to mind, so I suppose that makes it the stand out, Is when I shot some videos and photo sets for my site with the gorgeous Dimonty. https://www.southern-charms.com/dimonty/main.htm

I hadn't done a set with another model before (and I haven't managed to do one since). We spent the whole day together getting dressed (and undressed) in sexy leather outfits. She was so sexy and a great kisser, ofcourse!
we got on so well and even though it was years ago I can remember it as if it was yesterday.
We do plan to meet up again one day but life keeps getting in the way.

(if anyone hasn't seen them check out some of the videos here https://videos.southern-charms.com/single.php?video_id=55469 & https://videos.southern-charms.com/single.php?video_id=54488

and sets 311, 317, 357, 356 etc
Attachments
tn_mr357x002.jpg
tn_mr357x002.jpg (6.82 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
tn_mr311x005.jpg
tn_mr311x005.jpg (6.29 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
tn_mr311x003.jpg
tn_mr311x003.jpg (7.55 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby loke693 » Thu May 30, 2024 6:04 am

What is something you are enjoying doing now?

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:39 am

loke693 wrote:What is something you are enjoying doing now?

Loke

Thanks for the question Loke xx
I wasn't sure what exactly you were asking. So if I take it literally, then right now I am sitting in my lounge (on my brown leather sofa) drinking a cup of coffee after lunch. I am wearing some black leather trousers and a silk blouse. I should be heading out any minute to get some shopping but it keeps raining and I can't be bothered getting wet, again. So I am hiding here enjoying reading through the forum-always interesting posts and comments to read from the models and you guys. I can easily lose an hour or more just scrolling through-so much more interesting than facebook or something!
Hope that answers your question ?
xxx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby loke693 » Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:43 pm

Weekend of fun, what has to happen for it to be considered best weekend ever and who has to be in attendance with you?

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:04 am

loke693 wrote:Weekend of fun, what has to happen for it to be considered best weekend ever and who has to be in attendance with you?

Loke

I always think the best weekends actually start on a Friday (or even a Thursday lol). Travelling to somewhere new staying in a lovely hotel would be a good start. The Friday night should involve a lovely meal. drinking, dancing and probably some karaoke with plenty of bed action upon return to hotel room lol.
The Satuday morning would be a quiet affair to start with! Then off out to explore the new city. This would have to include some shopping of course! With opportunities to buy some sexy leather/pvc wear.
Then on to the Saturday night with me getting dressed up (hopefully in some of my new clothing). Heading out to a sexy restaurant/club and not leaving until well after midnight. Again a hot session or three in the hotel bedroom!
Sunday morning will be chilled (obviously this luxury hotel has a hot tub/swimming pool/ beauty treatments).
Getting home in time for Sunday tea time so I can enjoy cosying up at home before returning to work on the Monday!
Phew! its a lot to pack into just a weekend but maybe next time a whole week would be better!

I have done this a few times -my favourite city is London. Ive stayed in a few posh Hotels and my perfect companion is Mr Leather ofcourse! But I have sometimes enjoyed 'bumping' into a fan or two!
Hope that answers your interesting question xx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby BoingoOingo » Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:52 pm

Do you like wearing other things besides Leather?
And secondly, do you have a bucket list of things you'd like to do? It doesn't have to be sexual.
BoingoOingo
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:07 am

BoingoOingo wrote:Do you like wearing other things besides Leather?
And secondly, do you have a bucket list of things you'd like to do? It doesn't have to be sexual.

Haha I do seem to wear leather a lot don't I? lol.
I wear lots of other things as well. I have worn many non leather things in a lot of my sc sets over the years - uniforms, fancy dress, nighties, fur coat, even a plastic poncho recently.
I must admit I love to wear jeans a lot. Tight and blue usually. Although I also love to wear leather boots with them as well lol.
I also love to wear sexy undies - lace , satin. and my favourite comfortable thing to wear is my pajamas lol.

As for my bucket list I have in mind to do some travelling. Would love to travel to various parts of the world and visit some of the gorgeous southern charms and gents scattered around this world.
I would have to add winning the lottery so I could do things on my list! Would love some made to measure leather outfits such as a leather catsuit made just for me!
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby BoingoOingo » Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:50 pm

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:
I must admit I love to wear jeans a lot. Tight and blue usually. Although I also love to wear leather boots with them as well lol.
I also love to wear sexy undies - lace , satin. and my favourite comfortable thing to wear is my pajamas lol.

I would have to add winning the lottery so I could do things on my list! Would love some made to measure leather outfits such as a leather catsuit made just for me!

My favorites. I enjoy seeing a beautiful woman wearing blue jeans.
BoingoOingo
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:49 am

I was just checking through some of my many sets and good new, yes there are quite a few where I am wearing blue jeans:-
Attachments
tn_mrp714x010.jpg
tn_mrp714x010.jpg (9.47 KiB) Viewed 7 times
tn_mr968x005.jpg
tn_mr968x005.jpg (7.34 KiB) Viewed 7 times
714.jpg
714.jpg (9.42 KiB) Viewed 7 times
1018.jpg
1018.jpg (9.18 KiB) Viewed 7 times
966.jpg
966.jpg (12.33 KiB) Viewed 7 times
968.jpg