Anonymous Sex / Sex w Strangers

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Re: Anonymous Sex / Sex w Strangers

Postby loke693 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:07 pm

Lucky man, lucky man!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:42 pm

My first swingers club was in OKC, I ended up going alone when the guy i was supposed to go with ended up having to work. It was an amazing experience so I tried another when the first one got closed down. A photographer from AdultFriendFinder.com offered to take some light BDSM pics and then invited me to their house parties. Soon an invite came through the same site inviting me to a club in Dallas. I believe that a Texas Fuck buddy and I went together to celebrate New Year's. I went a second time when they did a hotel floor takeover and ended up being the hostess for the night, giving tours of the floor to start out then enjoying the guests later. Once I moved to Saint Petersburg, FL I discovered Caliente, Fantasyland and Eyez Wide Shut. Now in Hollywood I have been to Rooftop Resort many times but it has been a while. I've gone alone several times and to nearly each place before going with someone else. I do enjoy sex with strangers but the guy needs to meet most of my preferences.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby martastyle » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:00 am

Another place I really enjoy in swinger clubs is in the dark room. It is pure excitement not knowing who you are going to meet. It can be a man or a woman, and several people can meet, I don't care, but I really enjoy this situation.
Once they took a picture of me in the dark room and it didn't come out :d :d
martastyle
Charm

Previous

Return to Fetishes