Outdoor pics

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Outdoor pics

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:21 am

I am in the mood for outdoor pics! I will hopefully have an update like that coming up. This is what the current weather is best for.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: Outdoor pics

Postby mistressmaskedeva » Tue Jul 30, 2024 1:31 pm

This is the best time in the northern hemisphere, which is summer, although I have to say that in my area we can take photos outdoors almost any time of the year.
mistressmaskedeva
Charm

Postby Ms Hartless » Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:12 am

Outdoor pics are my absolute favorites, cannot beat the natural lighting and who does not love being a little slutty outside where you run the risk of being caught!! So much more fun and definitely gets me excited!
Ms Hartless
Charm

Postby MrsEnglewood » Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:58 pm

I have done some great outdoor pics all on my own. My last ones were taken in a creek!
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:20 pm

As long as the weather isn't too cold or hot; they're so much fun to take!!
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Postby Daphne » Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:21 am

I wish I didn't have such nosey neighbors so I could go back to shooting content in my backyard. One neighbor cut down his tree so he could see directly into our backyard now with an unobstructed view. I do need to find locations where I can go and shoot outside without a lot of people. We still have a couple months of warm weather here before it gets to be really enjoyable to be outside for longer periods of time. So here's to hoping I will get to film outside this coming year!
Daphne
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day