Did you get your FREE MOVIE?

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

Did you get your FREE MOVIE?

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:10 am

My "Free Movie Friday" promotion continues for members! Find the code in my latest update, good until Thursday, October 10th!

I love my members, and I appreciate the continued support I get from all of you, especially those of you who have stuck with me month after month, year after year, so I am thrilled to offer "FREE MOVIE FRIDAY!" on the 2nd Friday of every month. I will be giving each current member a FREE VIDEO of their choice from my videos page! And if you've been subscribed for 6 consecutive months or more, you get to pick TWO FREE VIDEOS!

All you have to do is look for the code word posted on a photo in my update on Free Movie Friday, then email me from the email account you used to subscribe with the code word and the name of your video of choice.

This will also be a fun way to learn a little bit more about me as each month's code word will be a clue, and when you email me I'll tell you what that word means to me!

There are some rules and things to note, so read the flyer below for more details!

zFREE MOVIE FRIDAY_2024-09.jpg
zFREE MOVIE FRIDAY_2024-09.jpg (928.99 KiB) Viewed 23 times
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Return to New Updates