Panties YES, Smoking & Fat girls NOOOOOO!

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Re: Panties YES, Smoking & Fat girls NOOOOOO!

Postby noface » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:21 pm

I don't know what anyone's idea of fat is, but the ladies of SC are just awesome and the ones that are thinking they are fat sure are a far cry from anything but being hot!
noface
SC Fan

Postby sammieSC2 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 am

i'm not upset at the OP. i have no reason to be.

i make a pretty decent living being a bbw photo and video model, webcam operator, phonesex operator and other bbw enterprises. every dollar i put in the bank (enough to support me 100%), every fan/member email and every tangible gift that is sent to me shows that the OP's opinion, while s/he has the right to it (although it could have been expressed more considerately), really doesn't matter to me because it is negated by beloved members who pay to see my always fat and occasional cigar updates. :-) money talks louder than words sometimes. i have no other job. this is it. thank goodness not everyone shares the OP's opinion, otherwise i'd be up a creek!

to all the BIG BEAUTIFUL sister charms, to all the curvy charms, to all the slender charms, i salute us ALL for having the guts to strut our stuff even though not everyone will be a fan. it's easy to hide behind a screen but we put it ALL out there and let it ALL HANG OUT!

hugs,
sammieSC2
healing the world one orgasm at a time
embracing my inner sluthood
the average man thinks of sex once every seven seconds. what takes him so long?
sammieSC2
Charm

Postby noface » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm

All I can say is the charms here such as Britt, Lace, Sammie, Lisa, Serena and the ones in this post I sure can say I'd like to let them wrap their thighs around my face and use it for their pleasure, and anyone having a problem with any of the body types can just watch and see if I'm not TOTALLY excited about their look!! Gorgeous!
noface
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:33 pm

noface wrote:All I can say is the charms here such as Britt, Lace, Sammie, Lisa, Serena and the ones in this post I sure can say I'd like to let them wrap their thighs around my face and use it for their pleasure, and anyone having a problem with any of the body types can just watch and see if I'm not TOTALLY excited about their look!! Gorgeous!

That just gave me all kinds of naughty thoughts ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby noface » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Naughty thoughts the better ;)
noface
SC Fan

Postby noface » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Britt Belvedere SC2 wrote:
noface wrote:All I can say is the charms here such as Britt, Lace, Sammie, Lisa, Serena and the ones in this post I sure can say I'd like to let them wrap their thighs around my face and use it for their pleasure, and anyone having a problem with any of the body types can just watch and see if I'm not TOTALLY excited about their look!! Gorgeous!

You always know just what to say!! Kisses

Comes easily lookin' at you...I'd letcha' anytime :)
noface
SC Fan

Postby hook » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 pm

This person reminds me of a guy I work with. He is always putting rush on the radio and screaming at him calling him a racest and he don't know what he talking about. But iof you try to change the station he gets madm this person just needs to power serch all the girls click the plus sign under there namem then save that page to there favoritesm then they can open up there favorites and they will not even have to go to the main pagem as far as the charms go just look at there faces. They are having the time of there life. They are having fun and getting paid alsom I like them all. Some more than others but they are all greatm my favorites have smokers and none smokers, big and small, old and young, white, black and hispantic. They are all great in there on little way. That is what makes the world go around.
hook
SC Fan

Postby MissAngeliqueSC3 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Redmantx wrote:AMEN gorgeous

It just had to be said, babe. There is enough divisiveness in the world today as it is. We certainly don't need it here. ;)

Kisses & Licks
Miss Angelique
MissAngeliqueSC3
SC Fan

Postby Summer SC3 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 am

Sexy cums in all shapes and sizes!!
Summer SC3
Charm

Panties YES, Smoking & Fat girls NOOOOOO!

Postby Steev » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey all. Nerak is in a small minority. Id suggest to him that if you don't like something, go find something you do, and allow those to enjoy something you dont free from your petty and divisive commentary.

Just because you don't like it, doesnt mean you have to express your opinion. While you have the right to express an opinion Nerak it doesn't mean you should, if it adds nothing to the community it's expressed within.

Let us know when you find what you're looking for. We will all be happy for you and we won't judge you.
Steev
SC Fan

Postby beg4ignore » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:42 am

To each their own, but I happen to LUV a Lady with some meat on their bones!!!! So sexy to see those curves!! But I love women of all shapes, sizes, ages...cos there is beauty to be had in every woman, particularly on this site!!! And...just in case, there is more to a woman than the physical as well, as for all of us, really. Her mind, her sense of humor, her personality, her warmth....so many features and qualities that contribute to a Lady's beauty.

Smoking I luv, but I realize it's not for everyone, and I totally get that! For those non-smokers, just seeing an unlit cig being put between those lipsticked lips...and then sitting there...always makes a Lady look dominant in my eyes! :)

And of course, who doesn't luv panties! :) Being made to wear them...sniffing them (and yeah, I perv and have "stolen" panties from the laundry before, I confess!), and seeing so many sexy types on the gorgeous Ladies of SC!
beg4ignore
SC Fan

Postby sportsmonkey » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:17 pm

SC is all about the hot girl next door. Girls of all shapes and ages. That is why I love this place. I've been a fan for 15 years. The beauty of the internet is there is something for everyone so if you don't like what you see move along.
sportsmonkey
SC Fan

Postby beg4ignore » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:03 am

Summer SC3 wrote:Sexy cums in all shapes and sizes!!

I totally agree!!
beg4ignore
SC Fan

Postby Playful Cougar SC4 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Oh, wow, touchy subject. I personally don't like this post but we all have our own opinions and the opinion that will matter the most to anyone is their own - it's just human nature. So with that being said, I joined SC mid -February, making the fat chick count even higher, lol :lol: Enjoy your day everyone.
Playful Cougar SC4
Charm

Postby OneMatureVixenSC4 » Sat May 19, 2012 9:58 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
Nerak2011 wrote:This site seems to be enticing fat girls to join, I am not the fan I use to be because of this.
The smoking thing NEVER appealed to me, quite the contrary, it turns me off big time,
must be a European thing....is Fat a European thing as well? WOW, I dont get it.

To save you time in your search, you can exclude me.......
I'm a panty wearing, SMOKING, Fat woman.......oh and I'm older too, so you probably don't like that either ;)

And you Are GORGEOUS Sultry Serena !!! I Have always been a Huge Fan of yours.
Oh and by the way I Too am a Panty Wearing,Smoking,Plus Size,Over 50 SC Web Model and Plenty of men LOVE ME as they do Serena and others like us :D
Hugggggggggsssssssss
OMV
OneMatureVixenSC4
Charm

Postby number65 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:37 am

innesSC1 wrote:I love that SC has a variety of girls on the site ... yes there are larger women and yes there are smaller women and plenty of women in between!

As for smoking ... there are plenty of smoking pictures but there are plenty of other pictures as well! Lots of masturbation, pantyhose, male-female, feet, panties ... tons of different fetishes. I love SC because they aren't strict about what we have to do. We can do what we enjoy.

I personally don't like smoking either ... so I don't include any on my site ... but I am glad that the girls who enjoy smoking are able to have it on their site.

Variety is awesome.

<3

I love it too & admire the ones who it takes guts to get on there as some out there with a handicap limb missing or what not would feel very critical of what those who viewed their page thought of them I remember one Tawney who was on there got a few of her pantyhose pics.

as far as SC for me strictly pantyhose for me (Pee too when they allowed it back in 90's to mid early 00's) but anyways love love love your pantyhose sets.
number65

Postby Live2Please » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:11 pm

I like big girls...I like skinny girls. Your all beautiful.

Innes is one of my favs.
...but I would like to crawl between these two any day :P
Attachments
be165x001.jpg
Live2Please

Previous

Return to Fetishes