Mrs Leathers' Blog

Wanna know more about your favorite charms? Check it out! Blog type posts from charms

Re: Mrs Leathers' Blog

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:29 am

Autumn Has Arrived!

Here in the UK, it means colder, wetter weather. The nights draw in and frankly, it could get you down!
But there are many upsides to this time of year. Certainly, the trees look beautiful with their golden browns and orange leaves. It's the perfect excuse to stay indoors, at home or go out to a cosy pub, restaurant or even a theatre or cinema. Fashion wise it is the perfect time to dust off those leather boots, trousers and coats. Everywhere I look now I can see ladies, especially, wearing so much gorgeous leather clothing.
My site on SC is in for some super sexy sets and videos as I make the most of all these cosy nights in. There will be at least 14 new photo sets and 8 new videos to keep you entertained and help keep you warm through the cold Autumn nights. Enjoy xx
Attachments
oct 24.jpg
oct 24.jpg (321.36 KiB) Viewed 120 times
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby ohalexSC22 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:16 pm

What a babe! If you get us TOO worked up, we'll all have to turn our a/c back on!!
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby loke693 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:18 pm

ohalexSC22 wrote:What a babe! If you get us TOO worked up, we'll all have to turn our a/c back on!!

To late, she got me all hot and well, a/c had to go back on. She so hot she got me all hot!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:42 am

ohalexSC22 wrote:What a babe! If you get us TOO worked up, we'll all have to turn our a/c back on!!

There would be some turning on, but I'm not sure it would be the a/c lol x
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:45 am

loke693 wrote:

To late, she got me all hot and well, a/c had to go back on. She so hot she got me all hot!

Loke

I would apologise for getting you all hot and bothered Loke - but I know you love it really! lol xx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby loke693 » Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:54 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:
loke693 wrote:

Loke

I would apologise for getting you all hot and bothered Loke - but I know you love it really! lol xx

When you get me all hot, I don’t mind!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Previous

Return to Charm Blog Posts