Music!!

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Music!!

Postby innesSC1 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:57 pm

What kind of music do you all like? I'm pretty into music, mostly tech house - or techno, or house, or electro. I really like Chris Lake, Da Fresh, Michael Woods, Mark Knight, Stefano Noferini, and tons of local producers. Those are the ones that stick out to me.

I'm really into music, clubbing, partying, etc. and would love to know what you're into :)

xxx
innesSC1
SC Fan

Re: Music!!

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Oh I LOVE all kinds of music! I'm actually a DJ, but I play for free for a radio station. :)

I love Ween, Gorillaz, Towa Tei, Daft Punk, Pink Floyd, Marilyn Manson, White/Rob Zombie, Capsule, Scissor Sisters, Zambonies, The Violent Femmes, The Vandals, Tsunami Bomb, They Might be Giants, The Streets, Spank Rock, MIA, Mindless Self Indulgence, Snoop Dog, Smile.DK, MaxNormal.TV, Die Antwoord, Simon & Milo/Prozzak, Salvonic, Romantic Retard Nation/Romanteek, The Residents, Regina Spektor, Reel Big Fish, Ramones, Quuer as Folk, Puffy Ami Yumi, Pizzicato Five, Pogo, Peaches, Mr. Bungle, The Murder Dolls, Mortiis, Modest Mouse, Miss Kitten, GRAVY TRAIN!!!!, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, eDIT, Kraddy, Justice, The Good The Bad and The Queen, Freezepop, Elton John, Dr. Hook, Dethklok, Chicks on Speed, Cake, The Black Keys, Belle and Sebastian, Bjork, Beastie Boys, Aqua.... To name a few. ;D
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:45 pm

I have a very eclectic taste in music too.

I love The Who, The Jam, The Beatles, Oasis, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, The Pogues, Del Amitri, Shaggy, Human League, U2, Roxy Music, The Popes, The Style Council, Suede, Toto, The Zutons, Manic Street Preachers, James, Cathy Dennis, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Johnny Cash, The Levellers, Beady Eye, Gerry Rafferty, Queen, Lionel Ritchie, Mowtown, Elton John, Elvis Presley, Elvis Costello, Smokey Robinson, Al Green, The Shamen...

And more that I can't remember at the moment.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Some Classic Rock, some dance, some country, some classical, some opera, some techno, some metal, some hard rock, some R&B, some new age, some easy listening. Like everything else in my life it all depends on my mood and who I am with.
Xandusk
Charm

Music!!

Postby pvcvinyl » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:31 am

For me, there are only two kinds of music:

Country.....................AND Western :p

To be truthful though, I also like metal, hard rock, the classics, and even opera. But Country is my favorite.
pvcvinyl
SC Fan

Return to Off Topic