Makeup Fetish

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Makeup Fetish

Postby geo715 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:26 pm

You know, it's very difficult to find pictures of a makeup fetish. Actual WOMEN in makeup not men. No smoking, no lipstick cockrings, just uniquely painted faces and lips. Seductive makeup, super glossy lips, dark lips, glam/goth/chola/whatever comes to mind; as long as it has seductive eyes and lips. It's all fantasy. :D It's out there and can be found on SC but it's a toss up to which girl has what going on at what time. It seems almost impossible to find real women being playful with colors and ideas. As a man seeing drag queens in makeup is a HUGE :( They got the right idea, but the wrong GENDER.

I wonder who is going to be the first Charm to take that step. :?:

Thank you ladies for sharing your world with us!

GC
geo715
SC Fan

Re: Makeup Fetish

Postby innesSC1 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:09 pm

I love playing with make up regularly, I should definitely include more in my updates! I love playing around with different colours for my eyes too! I have few sets already but I plan to do some more :)
Attachments
phpo2oD8AAM.jpg
InnesSC1Update116
phpo2oD8AAM.jpg (6.76 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby geo715 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Phoenix, you are one of the few I am speaking of who regularly does a great job... ;) Great work!

Innes, Thank you very much!

Can 2012 be the year that makeup fetishism blows up???

GC
geo715
SC Fan

Postby BrynnSC4 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:25 am

I adore makeup! My favorite brand is MAC ;) I don't go as crazy as I could go when applying makeup but perhaps that is something I could incorporate in the future! Glad to see other makeup enthusiasts around here! xoxo Brynn
I cater to the lovers of PANTYHOSE, NYLONS, HIGH HEELS and FEET!!

I LOVE to show off my LEGS!!!

Follow me on Twitter - where I chat about anything & everything! www.twitter.com/LeggyBrynn
BrynnSC4
Charm

Postby MissAngeliqueSC3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:42 pm

I too adore makeup. :) I'm forever playing with different colors. Particularly on my eyes and my lips. I even have a 30 minute video where I put on dark purple lipstick. I start with a brand new tube and use it till it's gone. ;)

Kisses & Licks,
Miss Angelique
MissAngeliqueSC3
SC Fan

Postby Bea Brite SC2 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:53 pm

I love putting on makeup and have always worn makeup in my sets. However, through the years I've learned to do it better I hope and right now I'm doing some new things and getting out of my comfort zone. It also means I've having a lot of fun playing with different colors, eyelashes and trying some different products. The picture below is from a "Burlesque" type update I did recently. Let me tell you those eyelashes were a challenge.
Attachments
IMG_0001_resize.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
JOIN ME IN MY WORLD! Teasing temptation, seduction and sex! http://www.beabrite.com
Bea Brite SC2
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:53 pm

I'd like to think I have pretty fun make up around my eyes. I love to dress up and play. I usually have at least four different colors around my eyes on any given day. Would you be interested in seeing a photo set of girls doing each others make up? I'm getting together with Kuromi Doll today and I'm sure we could have loads of fun together for you if you are interested.

My site: http://www.southern-charms4.com/rosiepie/photos.htm
Her site: http://www.southern-charms.com/kuromidoll/main.htm
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Wendy Watkins SC2 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:55 pm

I had a fun time getting ready to go out the other night ;)
Attachments
Wendy 051.jpg
Wendy Watkins SC2
SC Fan

Postby BrynnSC4 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 pm

To the other ladies who use false eyelashes...are they hard to master? I really want to work them into my routine but I guess I'm a bit worried I'd mess up my eye makeup by not knowing how to put them on....or do you save your eyeshadow/eyeliner application for after you put on the falsies? :)
I cater to the lovers of PANTYHOSE, NYLONS, HIGH HEELS and FEET!!

I LOVE to show off my LEGS!!!

Follow me on Twitter - where I chat about anything & everything! www.twitter.com/LeggyBrynn
BrynnSC4
Charm

Postby Bea Brite SC2 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:39 pm

BrynnSC4 wrote:To the other ladies who use false eyelashes...are they hard to master? I really want to work them into my routine but I guess I'm a bit worried I'd mess up my eye makeup by not knowing how to put them on....or do you save your eyeshadow/eyeliner application for after you put on the falsies? :)

Yes and no. I've been wearing false eyelashes for five and a half years and have yet to master them. The right one goes on no problem most of the time, but the left one always has to be a pain. It's worth it in the end, but I also use one of those tools that holds the lash while you are putting it on. That is a lot easier than trying to put them on with just your hands. I put my makeup on first. The eyelashes are always just before I put my lipstick on. Yep I have smeared my lipstick good when putting them on, but they don't really seem to mess up my eye makeup since the glue dries clear. The other thing is to not over do the glue. Put a dot of glue on something and drag the lash through it. That usually keeps you from getting to much on, just make sure that the glue goes along the entire edge of the lash. Some girls have to trim the ends of the lashes, because they're a little to wide, but some brands make lashes not only with different amount of lashes, but also different lengths. The eyelashes I used in the Burlesque update are costume lashes and they aren't as soft and pliable as the normal lashes and they can be a real pain to get on. It took me 30 minutes to finally get that pair on. I have noticed that in some updates you can't really tell I've even got them on and others you can really see the long dark lashes. If you try different lengths and differnt patterns, I guess is the best way to put it you'll probably find one that suits you best.

I hope that helps answer your question
JOIN ME IN MY WORLD! Teasing temptation, seduction and sex! http://www.beabrite.com
Bea Brite SC2
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Here is a close up of how my make up is usually styled.
Attachments
zbon3018.jpg
Bonus Update 30
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby TrixieTaylorSC3 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:41 pm

I used to do a lot of make up fetish cam shows. They were so fun. I would get extremely dramatic with colors and always opted for a glossy red lip. I am a huge make up girl. Actually aiming to take my cosmetology course within the next couple months. Here is a picture from when I did a show and the request was extremely dark with purples. Mind you my hair is different now ;)

xx
Trixie
http://www.southern-charms3.com/trixietaylor
Attachments
2011-03-03 02-51-13.937.jpg
2011-03-03 02-51-13.937.jpg (62.25 KiB) Viewed 918 times
TrixieTaylorSC3
Charm

Postby geo715 » Tue May 22, 2012 1:57 am

To all the ladies, whoa!!! Keep it coming. There has been a few honorable mentions, but I do not want to exclude anyone.

Geo
geo715
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Tue May 22, 2012 8:27 am

I admit to being one who doesn't always wear makeup in my updates. It's probably a 50/50 thing for me.
I think the wildest I have done so far was my black and white set where all of my makeup was black and white even my nipples.

xa98x008.jpg
Update 98
Xandusk
Charm

Postby Sherri Blake » Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 pm

TrixieTaylorSC3 wrote:I used to do a lot of make up fetish cam shows. They were so fun. I would get extremely dramatic with colors and always opted for a glossy red lip. I am a huge make up girl. Actually aiming to take my cosmetology course within the next couple months. Here is a picture from when I did a show and the request was extremely dark with purples. Mind you my hair is different now ;)

xx
Trixie

LOVE IT! Go for the cosmetology course too! I got my license in 2011
Sherri Blake
Charm

Postby OneMatureVixenSC4 » Tue May 22, 2012 4:01 pm

TrixieTaylorSC3 wrote:I used to do a lot of make up fetish cam shows. They were so fun. I would get extremely dramatic with colors and always opted for a glossy red lip. I am a huge make up girl. Actually aiming to take my cosmetology course within the next couple months. Here is a picture from when I did a show and the request was extremely dark with purples. Mind you my hair is different now ;)

xx
Trixie

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!
OneMatureVixenSC4
Charm

Postby OneMatureVixenSC4 » Tue May 22, 2012 4:22 pm

My Contribution
Huggggggggggsssss
OMV
Attachments
101_7998.JPG
101_7993.JPG
101_7873.JPG
OneMatureVixenSC4
Charm

Postby Sherri Blake » Tue May 22, 2012 4:36 pm

I love paying with make up
Attachments
DSCF2886-1.jpg
DSCF2746.jpg
Sherri Blake
Charm

Postby timboy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:20 am

Some times no makeup at all can be very striking.
But creative makeup can enhance an expression wonderfully, and Mona knows the tricks.
Attachments
monamakeup.jpg
timboy
SC Fan

Postby geo715 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:36 pm

All I can say is wow over the last 6 months or so. Does any one have webcam shows or updates with any Charm applying makeup?

Geo
geo715
SC Fan

Next

Return to Fetishes